Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God’s Love


            I am a student of Philosophy. As part of my academic requirement, I am supposed to write a dissertation. For my dissertation, I chose a French Philosopher whose name is Jacques Derrida. The movie on ‘Derrida’ was released in 2003. So, I was desperately searching for this movie in Indian Market. But all my effort was in vain.
            Suddenly, I remembered my former principal who is in Europe. So, I requested him to search for that movie in Europe. He readily accepted. But after a couple of days, he informed that he was also unsuccessful in obtaining the movie. The result is I gave up searching for the movie.
            While I was in Hyderabad for my holidays, I happened to meet a person whom God had sent to fulfill my desire of obtaining the movie. Immediately, I requested her to get the movie. She readily and willing accepted. At that moment of her ‘Yes’, I was able to presume that I will surely obtain the movie. To my surprise and shock, I got it…
            I believe that love of God is manifested in variety of ways, which are unknown, but I firmly believe, his manifestation of love is already planned. It is only executed by right people, at the right time and at the right place. Is not this a sign of God’s love through persons?

No comments:

Post a Comment