Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unknown Love

            Journey to a destination is manifestation of unknown love of travelers whom the traveler meets in the journey. It is also meeting of unknown people who disappear into the darkness of life. On 7th June, 2011, I was travelling in Train towards Nasik. To my surprise, my berth was occupied by a family consisting of Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. The daughter-in-law requested me whether I could give my lower berth to her Mother-in-law and occupy her upper berth. My answer was simply ‘No’.
            As train journey started, I began a conversation with the old lady. In course of our conversation, I came to know her fully. I was able to notice in her face a certain amount fatigue and tiredness. As she was unable to sleep on upper berth, I told her with courtesy to occupy my berth. Soon, she began sleeping. Even before I gave berth to her, she was so loving, caring and concerning about my journey. She immediately made me to remember my own mother. Till her destination, she continued to pour her love and concern on me.
            What else is greater than that someone made you to remember your own mother!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment