Sunday, July 17, 2011

Experience of God


 Is it possible to experience God? Experience of God becomes impossible because, experience is something that occurs in the event of seeing (I saw a big Duck), of touching (I touched Sachin Tendulkar with my hand), of feeling  ( I ate a tasty chocolate Ice-cream), of hearing (I listened to the words of the crying child). In other words, experience resides in human being. It is tangible in the event of its occurring.  Now the question is how to experience God who is not tangible?
I say it is possible to experience God. I say ‘Yes’.  God can be experienced. God can be experienced because he becomes tangible in the human being. God becomes real and is seen in people who going out of their way extend help to the needy (feeding a hungry man), God becomes concrete in people when they receive an impossible help (getting healed from AIDS), God becomes physical through consoling people (comforting a person in the time of grief).  

1 comment:

  1. I guess its much more than this but true GOD CAN BE AN EXPERIENCE 24X7 when tangible...

    ReplyDelete