Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thought- The Dictator



            “I become what I think.” Is it true?Yes, it is.  Human being is the production of thoughts. I am what I am at the moment because of the thought I think. I will never become what I don’t think to be. I may not be aware that I am acting according to my thought but it is actually thought that is making me behave such and such a way. The thought dictates my way of living. None of us claim to be out of thought just not even for a moment. It is in thought I create, mould, shape and manufacture my self. The moment I stop thinking, I don’t exist in my fullness. Human being is not only the production of thoughts but also producer of thoughts. I produce thoughts and in turn I become victim of my thoughts. Let us think thoughts that make our lives better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment